Sunday, January 11, 2015

Quike Sketch Series!

Hi y'all,
sorry for the lack of pixxx in the past, I didn't have much freetime, and honestly not that much motivation/creativity... But now I tried again sketching something and I must say, I had fun doing it. I'm thinkin of posting more such sketches, not that high quality pics that take much time! Let me know what you think of it, if you like it and whatever... (suggestions?)

Cheers and see you around...
GAB_

Sketch #1 - Naruto and Sakura Quicky





2 comments:

  1. YYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    YOU BACK GAB <3 - <3
    I missed you so much <3

    Amazing art as always (Naruto hairy is so sexy *-* )

    If you still do yaoi, do the Sai paying blowjob to Kakashi *----*

    in this position if possible -> http://mundoeroticogay.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/fotos-harry-loui-1.jpg

    See you later GAB <3

    ReplyDelete