Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Doujin - looking for ideas!

Hi guys (and girls!)

I would like to try something new,  but I need your help.
I would like to draw a doujin, but I don't have a simple storyline idea. Now here you can help me out maybe. I'm open to any request of a simple doujin story (preferably already with a rough dialog between the characters). I would like, to begin with, first start with a short story and also only between female and male characters (no yaoi yet). So let me hear your ideas!

Regards,
GAB_

6 comments:

  1. since it can not yaoi , make a Yamato X Anko :33

    Please , make yaoi again *-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree plz make more yaoi again ;w;

    ReplyDelete
  3. u should make a Kiba x kakashi
    or kiba x naruto (As there arnt that many out there)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some ino harem (anon guy) fuck her in Summer version. Please

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey GAB what you think for ino fucked by oldman in the Beach? I think it would be awesome xD. Please can you do it?

    ReplyDelete