All artwork is AI-generated, then manually refined and enhanced by me. If you like what you see, follow, leave a comment, and consider supporting me on Patreon. I love interacting with you. Enjoy!
Sorry for the lack of pics in the past. This pic took especially long to do, because it was made without any help from templates or so... I hope to get better and faster in the future, so I can draw any situation from my imagination for you guys. Hope you like it, let me know with a comment down below! Cheers - GAB
Hi everyone, just testing some GIF-Animations, it took me quit a few hours but I think it was worth the time... What do you think? Leave me a comment, thanks!
Sorry for the lack of pics in the past. This pic took especially long to do, because it was made without any help from templates or so... I hope to get better and faster in the future, so I can draw any situation from my imagination for you guys. Hope you like it, let me know with a comment down below! Cheers - GAB
ReplyDeleteoh, please rock lee and kiba cumshot
ReplyDeleteOhhh at last
ReplyDeleteOhhhh GAB , you back *----*
ReplyDeletePlissss , make an yaoi image of Shikamaru *----* , hairy xD
And the gays?
ReplyDeleteGAB yaoi , please <3
ReplyDeleteGAB Yaoi Kiba x kakashi x shikamaru plsssssss <3
ReplyDelete