All artwork is AI-generated, then manually refined and enhanced by me. If you like what you see, follow, leave a comment, and consider supporting me on Patreon. I love interacting with you. Enjoy!
All aboard the mantrain! (Yamato, Guy and Sai) [by GAB]
Hi everyone, just testing some GIF-Animations, it took me quit a few hours but I think it was worth the time... What do you think? Leave me a comment, thanks!
Your work is perfect <3
ReplyDeleteKakashi could be in place of Sai :3 , but is still excellent ! :3
ReplyDeleteOhh wonderful , more Yamato please >< , your work is very good !
ReplyDeleteohhh shit ,this is perfect !
ReplyDeleteOMG, it's awesome ! I love Guy, he is so manly ! Your work is amazing !
ReplyDeleteGuy <3
ReplyDeleteI edited you pic, view :
ReplyDeletehttp://imgur.com/iluTKhO
Please solo naruto, kakashi, kiba, lee, yamato, asuma, guy, sasuke, obito, darui, shikamaru. All hairy, please !!!!
I love you work !
ohhhhh FUCKING YAMATO ! <3
ReplyDeletebest picture , ever :3
ReplyDeleteYamato and Guy <3
wonderful pic *----*
ReplyDeleteI love your yaoi :3
ReplyDelete